October 8-12, 2018
Hosted at the Fairmont Hotel, San Jose, California
Welcome to OWASP Annual AppSec USA Security Conference, the premier application security conference for developers and security experts. AppSec USA provides attendees with insight into leading speakers for application security and cyber security, training sessions on various applications, networking, connections and exposure to the best practices in cybersecurity.
The event begins with thirteen different hands-on pre conference training programs from October 8-10, 2018. This is an exceptional opportunity to attend one of the many hands-on training courses offered by various well known, industry experts, and future pioneers of the application security industry.
The main conference spans two days from 11th to 12th of October 2018, offering four full tracks of talks, for pen-testers and ethical hackers, developers and security engineers, DevOps practices and GRC/risk level talks for managers and CISOs.
The week is packed full of exciting opportunities and distractions such as the Women in Appsec gatherings, Capture The Flag, Career Fair and a great evening out at the AppSec USA 2018 Networking Event at the Science Museum of San Jose. There is so much to do at AppSec USA it’s a perfect blend of training, experiences, networking and fun.
Why should you attend the AppSec USA 2018 Conference?
- Technical talks by experts in security, devOps and cloud
- Panels to debate tough topics
- Training sessions for hands on learning in top security areas
- Keynotes from well-known industry leaders
- Vendor booths to promote the latest advances in security technology services
- A variety of other activities such as capture the flag, security tool training, and more
- Check out the previous conferences to get even more information on what to expect: